We take your privacy and the privacy of our customers very seriously. This policy explains how we collect, store and use personal data. It tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulations with regard to your personal information.
Who we are
Love Heal Repeat is an online store, selling high quality, hand poured essential oil wax products and other related items. We also offer Reiki treatments which can be booked online. Our website is: https://lovehealrepeat.co.uk/
You can contact us, if you have any questions or concerns about this policy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you place an order on this website we ask you to provide personal data. Your personal data will only be used to process your order and provide customer service regarding your order. The information we collect is:
- Your name – This is so we know what to call you if and when we contact you regarding your order.
- Email address – so we can email your order confirmations and keep in touch about your order. You can also subscribe to our email Newsletter, to receive our latest news, offers and new product launches. You can unsubscribe at any time, and we do not share this information with any third parties.
- Delivery address – so we know where to send your order.
- Telephone number – to contact you if there are any issues with processing your order. We’ll only call you if there is a delivery problem or if we need to talk to you about your order. We will not call you for any other reason.
- Payment information – we only ask for these when you place an order and we do not store any of your card details on the server. All payment transactions will be processed and held securely by third party payment processing platforms, such as PayPal.
We will never share or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website. The only exceptions to this, is where we may share some of your data with others, in order to fulfil and process your order with us or where we are legally obliged to do so. In these circumstances, we only provide them with the information they need to perform their specific function. We may share your data in the following ways:
- With agents, including fraud prevention and detection agencies, delivery companies and data processing analysts.
- With credit card clearing agencies and payment service providers. Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. We never have access to it. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayPal or other reputable payment service provider. That page may be branded to look like a page on our website, but it is not controlled by us.
- If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
When you leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you subscribe to our Newsletter, Love Heal Repeat will periodically send you an email outlining our special offers and promotional deals. If you decide you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any point. You can also unsubscribe via a link on every marketing email we send.
Encryption of Data (SSL Certificates)
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates to verify our identity to your browser and to encrypt any data you give us.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.